Why publish with Journal of Aesthetics & Culture (JAC)?
- Open Access – JAC is free from all access barriers, allowing for the widest possible global dissemination of your work.
- Retain copyright – you retain copyright and are free to disseminate your article, make copies for any use, and/or deposit in any repository or archive you like.
- Comply with Open Access policies –JAC complies with funder-based and institutional Open Access policies.
- Add supplementary material – JAC welcomes videos, images and other items as supplementary material to your article at no charge. Contact the publisher if you would like to discuss any of these.
- Personal service – JAC is published by a small yet global Open Access scholarly publisher dedicated to giving you excellent service.
- To read more about the advantages of Open Access publishing in the Humanitites, see Why should open access publishing be moving quickly in the Humanities? By Caroline Sutton